Are you planning a baby shower and looking for a unique theme to delight the mom-t0-be? Why not throw an umbrella themed baby shower! We’ll share some cute baby shower ideas all centered around the umbrella below!
Baby Shower Umbrella Invitations.
Etsy is a great place to find unique baby shower invitations for your upcoming shower. Designers like moonscapehandmade sell adorable baby shower invites featuring this cute white umbrella & hearts raining down!
Sweet Umbrella Cookie Treats.
Sweet treats are a huge part of a baby shower. Contact your local bakery to help design adorable cookies to match the theme of your umbrella baby shower. Pink umbrellas for a baby girl and blue umbrellas for a little boy. These adorable green umbrella cookies were whipped up by Baking For Good. They’re almost too cute to eat!
Don’t forget favors for all your baby shower guests! Order up some blue umbrellas or pink umbrellas (depending on the baby’s gender) to keep your guests dry during the next rain shower they face! Perfect for a spring time shower!
Do you have a friend that’s always “plugged in”? Do they have the latest gadgets and gizmos? Then you’ll love our 2012 holiday gift guide for the techie friend in your life! These gadgets will keep them fashionable & full of high function during the holidays!
1. Diane von Furstenberg Vintage Collection iPad Case via Shopbop
2. TRAY6 wind-resistant Black Dew Stick Umbrella
3. J.Crew Lobster Key Chain
4. Flap The Cap Bottle Opener via ModCloth
5. Kate Spade Call Me Crazy iPhone Case
Still shopping for a guy in your life? Trying to think up the perfect gift that will fit in your dude’s life? Check out our holiday gift guide for guys below – it’s bound to spark some gift giving ideas! Whether he’s an active outdoorsy guy or a fella who knows how to couch-surf – these gifts are sure to delight and please any gentlemen you’re shopping for.
1. The Avengers DVD from Walmart
2. Squire Blue Compact Men’s Umbrella by TRAY6
3. NEFF Daily Shade Sunglasses in red from Tilly’s
4. Roxy Mustache Trucker Hat via PacSun
5. Nintendo Controller Wallet via 1UPGallery on Etsy
Shopping for the girly girl in your life? Need a gift guide for the girl that has everything? Then check out our 2012 holiday gift guide for the glamorous lady in your life below:
1. ROMWE White Cat Dress
2. TRAY6 Pomegranate Red Cute Clutch Purse
3. Juicy Couture Pyramid Ring
4. Kirna Zabete Tights for Target
5. Nine West Cinched Gold Heels
Is your social calendar filling up with Thanksgiving plans already? Are you being invited to everything from feats to fetes? Well don’t forget to arrive with your trusty host gift! We’ve put together a fun little gift guide to get you in the spirit, as well as impressing your host or hostess! Your host or hostess will be extra thankful this year!
1. The OCD Cutting Board: This IS one of the biggest cooking holidays of the year! Does your host or hostess love to spend time creating new dishes in the kitchen? Do they often whip up delightful appetizers whenever you’re over for a visit? Then this is the perfect hostess gift!
2. The Mingling Plate: Are these hosts the type to have a good bottle of merlot awaiting your arrival, as well as some delightful cheeses to pair with them? Then these are the perfect plates for their next party. Now their guests can enjoy small bites without having to look for a place to set down their drink (heaven forbid….without a coaster!).
3. Full Size Umbrella: For the practical host or hostess who insists on lending a guest an umbrella when the rain starts! This practical gift is sure to put a smile on her face during the upcoming stormy months! Not just any little umbrella will do for the host who lovingly attends to every detail. The stylish TRAY 6 Plaid Gray umbrella is the perfect fashionable and functional gift that will truly convey your appreciation for a great holiday party.